Considerations when selling your property
First of all the market valuation of your property is important but much more important is achieving your best return.
Our selling method and process guarantees your best outcome. Meanwhile, there are three phases to your sale
The vast majority of buyers will find the property they want on one of the online sales portals, mainly Rightmove, with the remainder divided between Zoopla and Onthemarket.
It is therefore very important that you get the very best:
- Online marketing expertise
- Advice on how to best present your home
- Photography and videography
- Carefully crafted descriptions
- In house design of particulars
- Optimised online content
2. Sales (and relationship management)
Engaging with prospective buyers whilst filtering and managing depending on the potential to get your best outcome is essential. Our whole process is based on getting your highest return as opposed to the fastest with least effort.
Relationship management is key to this and the best includes:
- Advanced selling methodology
- A digital relationship platform (exclusively in the UK we have the worlds most advanced)
- Your own dedicated customer relationship manager
- Dedicated office based buyer assistants
- Dedicated viewing assistants
- Direct access to management for peace of mind
- Clear communications regarding buyers and offers
3. Sales Progression
Sales progression is the process that begins once a sale is agreed and up to 25% of sales can fail at this stage. Some sales fail for very valid reasons but you need to protect your sale against this being through poor communications with the various parties, especially with lawyers and chains.
Your chance of concluding your sale will be maximised by:
- A digital relationship platform optimised for sales progression (chains in particular)
- Sales progression team selected for their relationship management skills
- High level of process skill and expertise in legal aspects of the sale
- Clear and proactive communications with you and your agent